Saturday, April 30, 2011

Business Management Final Exam

I am sitting here in the Exam Centre of University of Toronto waiting for the exam room to open. I should be taking this time to study but I can't seem to focus. There are several different courses being examined today and alot of people here to write them. My concern is already I have encountered someone with too much perfume on and that makes it hard for me to concentrate, remember, and think straight. I am not making any excuses just being very aware of my surroundings and if there are more people like that I need to know who they are so I don't sit near them. This is important to me. I need to pass this thing. Not quite sure how I will be able to finish the whole certificate course. I have 7 more of these classes to go. I am not sure where I am going to come up with the money to do it but I will.


Well I asked the instructors or at least the examiners if there were windows that open and ghey moved me to a desk where the windows opened that was a real blessing as the place reeked of a mixture of perfume, cologne and feces. Not good! I guess it's obvious now that I am done the exam. Not sure that I passed it. I seemed to have drawn a blank especially with the oh whats it called again? The written questions. I don't seem to be able to recall. My head is still reeling I guess. On way home now.... Oh yes the essay portion thats what it's called shit I feel stupid.
 
Anyways home to do dishes and other brain not needed acts.
 
Have a great day!!!
 
 Jenn

No comments: